Volunteer Community and Event Organizers
Created by SuperUser Account on 7/25/2018 4:13:10 PM
We are searching for volunteers to help local communities organize and grow visibity and businesses. Just 2 hours a week.
- Establish a friendly relationship with local businesses and consumers.
- Explore the business community to encourage unity.
- Provide support during community activities.
- Work with the business community and help them with ideas and events that can be done and bring local and nearby consumers in town.
- Understand and explain how we are contributing in fight the fast growing Loneliness Epidemic in the Us. How?
- bring back Main Street where neighbors can be real friends
- Help pass our message around.
- Spend at least 2 hours per week doing any activity you and your peer/friend choose; seek pre-approval from peer/friend's case manager.
- Support and encourage your peer/friend in performing activities in collaboration with other providers.
- Provide ongoing communication to case manager and other team members
- Terminate relationship with peer/friend when you can no longer volunteer
- Transportation (by personal car or bus) is necessary.
- No experience with business development is required.
- You are not our spy, and you are not a sales rep for.
- Attend training session given by the Area by Momzey representatives
- On-going support is provided by Case Managers, Volunteer Task Force and other event organizers stuff.
- A background check is required, this will include a drug screening, criminal check and a DMV check. Volunteer can not begin working until all information has been received and approved by the area program.
- 2 hours per week is required, additional time is at your discretion.
- Plan your schedule in conjunction with case manager and peer/friend.
- Explore or attend events in your community or at places you and your peer/friend want to attend.
Length of Commitment:
6 months is required.
- On-going support is tailored to each volunteer's needs
To contact us simply leave a comment.
Go ahead if you like it tell your friends
Tell us too