Advertising Sales Reps - Motivated go-getter interested in helping local businesses with innovative outdoor and internet advertising campaigns?
Are you a motivated go-getter interested in helping local businesses with innovative outdoor advertising campaigns? If so, we’d love to have you join our sales team as an Outside Sales Representative! We need someone who truly appreciates the connection between marketing and sales, someone who genuinely gets excited with each and every sale - big or small. Our office is in Andover, MA now hiring a new Outside Sales Representative (with base and very generous commission) to help us bring outdoor advertising campaigns to life for brands in Eastern MA. This individual will work the Boston markets, specifically Boston, North, South and West.
Momzey Advertising is of the largest outdoor advertising agencies in the world, that's because we broker everybody else facilities. In the Boston market we work with Lamar, RSA, and Logan Digital. Billboards offers advertisers a variety of advertising formats, helping both local businesses and national brands stand out from the competition. We operate with honesty and integrity in every aspect of our business. We are open with our employees, transparent with our customers, and attached to the communities in which we serve. We have been in business over 18 years, and we have stayed true to our mission and values. Momzey is a small company, we have 4 sales reps, 5 high technology contract developers, 1 infrastructure architect, 2 designers, etc.
The purpose of the Outside Sales Representative (i.e. Sales Account Executive) is to meet and exceed sales objectives in the assigned territory by promoting and selling outdoor advertising to qualified advertisers. Manage and develop accounts in the Boston Market. An Outside Sales Representative is expected to use professional sales techniques, build relationships, and develop long term advertising relationships that grow Momzey advertising sales.
o Meet and exceed sales targets, make at least 10 sales calls per day most new business.
o Target every business within their assigned territory/account list, visit each established Lamar client and our competitor’s client at least once per month, Identify potential growth areas and open new accounts, Increase Momzey's market share Sell all products – Billboard, Mobile, SEO, Apps, and lots of new technology.
o Become proficient in the use of Momzey computer tools to locate Co-op prospects, follow-up on Hot Leads, prepare proposals, and research
o Prepare written presentations, reports and proposals, become an active team member of Momzey, become an active member of the advertising community
o Develop presentation skills utilizing computer tools and present to clients on a regular basis Maintain accounts receivable Continually develop new product knowledge and acquire better selling skills
o Keep abreast of competition – particularly newspaper, radio, TV, cable and yellow pages
o Actively participate in sale meetings, regional meeting, seminars and trade shows
o Plan each day, week and month before the month starts, plan each call
o Maintain a professional sales appearance
o Use sales tools, Complete daily planner/sales program after each call and at the end of the day
o Maintain organized up to date records of clients and sales activity
o Ensure your automobile has a neat and professional appearance
o Minimize travel time, Maximize time in the field with clients
o Use the Momzey Sales Support Center and the Multi Market Coordinators to sell multi Momzey markets, cluster your accounts to work them geographically and manage your time effectively
o Maintain client profiles, be prepared to submit daily planners/call reports, sales plans, forecasts and expense reports on a timely basis
o Follow-up on all client production orders and insure campaigns begin and end as the client requested. If any problems exists, AE will communicate immediately with the client and manager to find a solution
o Use Momzey technology to save time
o Analyze and monitor personal sales data and reports
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS
• Ability to make oral presentations to provide information or explain policies and procedures.
• Skill in speaking with persons of various social, cultural, economic, and educational backgrounds.
• Working knowledge of personal computers, including Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to explain the outdoor advertising business to customers and account executives from installation and product standpoints.
• Skill in writing grammatically correct routine business correspondence.
• Ability to perform effectively under fluctuating workloads.
• Skill in selling or promoting outdoor advertisements.
• Skill in establishing rapport and gaining the trust of others.
• Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
• Ability to meet a sales quota.
• Working knowledge of general sales techniques.
• Ability to cold call businesses.
• Ability to be intrinsically motivated to succeed and withstand rejection.
• Skill in working independently and following through on assignments with minimal direction.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Current and Valid Driver’s License
• College Degree preferred
• Previous sales experience required
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
• The primary work environment for this position is a combination of an office environment and work in the field making sales calls and servicing existing accounts.
First year earning potential typically around $75,000 / year or higher, with unlimited earning potential in subsequent years. We do not cap commissions.
We hire from a background of Account Executive, Outside Sales Representative, Account Manager, etc.
Go ahead if you like it tell your friends
Tell us too
New Comment ...